Nautilus Lifeline Marine Rescue GPS
5 in stock
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
Let’s be honest, you will probably not be one of the divers left behind by a boat this year, or swept away by currents this year, but if you are, this will be the best money you’ve ever spent!
The Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS is simple to use and reasonably priced. You undo the latch to open it, and remove the antenna. Press the red button and your GPS position is communicated to all AIS-equipped ships within 34 miles via a man overboard signal. Additionally, your boat receives a signal via a special message.
- No licenses or registration required
- 5 year battery life
- Rated to 425 feet
- Transmits position to all vessels up to 34 miles away
- Positively buoyant
- AIS Transmit Power – 1 Watt
- AIS Frequency – 161.975 and 162.025 MHz
- DSC Transmit Power – 0.5 Watt
- DSC Frequency – 156.525 MHz
- Messages – Individual Distress Relay, Distress Alert
- Environmental Temperature Range – -25°C – +55°C
- Waterproof Depth – 425 feet (130 meter) sea water
- Dimensions – 2.9 x 3.8 x 1.5 inch (75 x 97 x 39 mm)
- Weight – 4.6 Oz (131g) including batteries
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.