The TDI Decompression Procedures Course opens up a world of possibilities, enabling divers to explore greater depths and prolong their bottom times.
WHERE WILL I DIVE DURING THE COURSE?
The theoretical component of the course unfolds in our classroom. Then it is off to the pool for confined water training. Check dives and skill scenarios take place in local lakes or if you prefer, ocean waters.
WHAT WILL I LEARN IN THE DECOmpression PROCEDURES COURSE?
The TDI Decompression Procedures course encompasses both dive theory and in-water skills, along with scenario practice.
- Fundamental Concepts of Decompression Theory
- Distinctions Between Various Decompression Models
- Advantages of Employing Enriched Air or Oxygen as Decompression Gases
- Strategizing Dive Logistics Based on Different Environments
- Predicting Common Challenges in Decompression Diving
- Emergency Management in Decompression Diving
- Equipment Theory and Workshop Covering Various Configurations and Stage Bottles
IN-WATER SKILLS AND SCENARIOS
- Gas Switching Utilizing Team Protocols
- Deployment of Lift Bags
- Using Lift Bag for Surface Support
- Handling a Diver Experiencing Convulsions at Depth
- Fine-tuning Buoyancy and Propulsion Techniques
- Simulated Emergencies
- Minimum age 18
- Minimum certification of SDI Advanced Adventure Diver , Advanced Diver, or equivalent
- Provide proof of 25 logged open water dives
- Certification as a TDI Nitrox Diver or equivalent
- TDI Intro to Tech, TDI Sidemount or equivalent
$300 per day for a single student, $260 for two and $250 for 3.
Start your eLearning now!