Deep 6 Excursion Dive Computer
- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
We think the Deep 6 Excursion Dive Computer is the best entry-level dive computer on the market, and we are right. This computer has both recreational and technical dive capabilities, so this computer will grow with your diving!
The Deep6 Excursion Dive Computer is an excellent choice for a primary or a backup dive computer for recreational or technical divers. Features include Nitrox capability from 20%-99%, Helitrox to 22%, three user-selectable safety factor settings or custom set Gradient Factors, NDL dive planning, and Bluetooth integration for logging, settings, and software updates.
Many new screens added including Surface GF, Current GF, Surface GF @+5, Current GF @+5, NDL, NDL @ -10ft, Tissue Graphs, Desaturation time, and many more!
The integrated gauge mode also makes the unit a great choice as a bottom timer or logging device for more advanced technical divers, while the Apnea mode allows you to use it for freediving as well. All around it is a versatile unit that includes a durable clip-charging design for the internal rechargeable battery.
Key Product Features
- Multi-Gas Nitrox (20%-99%, 4 gases)
- Helitrox Capable (up to 22% Helium)
- Bühlmann ZHL-16C Algorithm
- User Settable Gradient Factors
- Preset Safety Factors of 35/75, 40/85, 45/95 available
- Scuba, Planning, Apnea/Free Diving, & Gauge Modes
- Screens for Surface GF, Current GF, Tissue Graph
- Quick Switch Gas Menu
- Bluetooth for logging and updates
- Variable Brightness Backlight
- Fast-Charging Mode (Up to 85% in 1 hour)
- Residual Nitrogen Reset Function (Dive Centers)
- 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts (Weather Resistance and Durability)
- CE Certified
- Future software unlock available for:
- Full Trimix
- CCR Mode
- 11 Gases
The User Manual can be downloaded from this link (COVERS OLD FIRMWARE ONLY!).
|Depth Limit||100 metres / 330 feet|
|Gas Support||Air, Nitrox & Helitrox|
|Oxygen percentage (20% – 99%)|
|Helium percentage (0% – 22%)|
|Battery Type||Rechargeable Lithium Battery|
|300+ Charge Cycle|
|Battery Time – Diving Mode||25 hours with Backlight Active|
|Battery Time – Standby Mode||3 months|
|Safety Factors||Mild / Conservative / Aggressive Presets or User Set Gradient Factors|
|Screen Resolution||110 x 110 pixels|
|Screen Size||2.9cm / 1.14″|
|Bezel and Button||316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts / Weather Resistant & Rustproof|
|Lens||K1 Tempered Glass|
|Strap||Custom NATO Strap|
|Working Temperature||0-40 degrees Celsius / 32-104 degrees Fahrenheit|
|Operating Temperature||-5-40 degrees Celsius / 23-104 degrees Fahrenheit|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.