- Satisfaction Guaranteed
- Secure Payments
Our hydrostatic inspection service includes a complete hydrostatic test, visual inspection, as well as an air fill, so you can be sure your tank is ready for your next dive.
What you can expect:
- Before sending your tank out for a hydro, we visually inspect the tank for damage. If we discover damage that would render your tank unsafe, you are entitled to a full refund.
- The hydrostatic inspector will subject your tank to a second visual inspection prior to testing.
- A complete hydrostatic test to ensure the tank is within specifications.
- A third visual inspection when the tank is returned to us.
- An air fill with clean, high-quality air.
- A report of the inspection results, including any necessary repairs or replacements.
- Peace of mind, knowing your tank is ready for your next dive.
At Viking DIves, we understand that scuba diving is more than just a hobby, it’s a passion. That’s why we’re committed to providing you with the best scuba tank inspection services available. Contact us today to schedule your hydrostatic scuba tank inspection. Let’s make sure your gear is ready for your next dive adventure!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.