NEW COURSES STARTING SOON!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT TO LEARN:
PADI Open Water Diver and SDI Open Water Scuba Diver training covers all of the necessary skills and knowledge for open water scuba diving, including:
- The aquatic environment: vision, light, sound, heat loss, tides, currents, waves, surge, etc.
- Physics and physiology: buoyancy, pressure, air spaces, breathing compressed air, mixed gases, etc.
- Dive equipment selection, assembly, use and maintenance
- Dive planning
- Basic scuba skills including mask and regulator skills, swimming underwater, buoyancy control, basic rescue techniques, and emergency procedures
- And much more!
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
Upon successful completion of the course, graduates may:
- Conduct open water dives in conditions similar to their training
- Continue their dive education by enrolling in Advanced Diver and Specialty courses
- Minimum age 12
- Able to Swim 200 meters
- Able to float/tread water for 10 minutes
Open Water Scuba Diver minimum requirements:
- Demonstrate mature and sound judgment in dive planning and execution
- Satisfactorily complete online learning
- Complete all open water requirements safely and efficiently