Refunds, Returns & Exchanges
What if I don’t complete my training – can I get a refund?
As a general rule, training fees are not refundable. The majority of your training fees go to your instructor, who schedules time in advance to be with you. As instructors, we give up weekends with our families to spend with you. We understand that life sometimes gets in the way, so we are flexible with scheduling. If you can’t make a specific training day or weekend, call your instructor!
What if there is a problem with my order?
If there’s a problem with your order, the first thing to do is call us! We will take care of you, no matter what. We will do whatever it takes to fix the problem and make you happy. Used items may qualify for partial credit or partial refund. Call us!
What if I receive a defective product?
If you believe you’ve received a defective product, call us!
“No Hassle” Return Policy:
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you are not satisfied with any product, for any reason, you may return it for a refund, a credit, or an exchange for another product within 30 days. If your purchase was eligible for free shipping, the shipping cost will be deducted from your credit or refund. Call us!
How To Make A Return:
We’re sorry your purchase didn’t work out for you. To make a return, please first call us to obtain a RA (Return Authorization) number.
To ensure your exchange or credit is processed as quickly as possible and to help you avoid a return adjustment, please follow the below checklist:
- Please write the RA number on the shipping label and NOT on the product box itself.
- Items must be returned in the condition they were received, including all accessories, documentation, and packaging materials.
- If your package was originally shipped double-boxed, please return the unit(s) double-boxed.
- When repacking the product box, please avoid using duct tape or other adhesives that can leave a residue.
- Use a trackable shipping method, such as FedEx or UPS.
- Remember that if your order was shipped for free under our free shipping promo, the cost of outbound shipping will be deducted from your return credit.
- We recommend that you insure your package when shipping back to us. Sometimes things get damaged en route, and if that happens, we want you to be covered.